Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary




Honestly, it has been hard to get motivated about my own veggie garden these days. I keep going to my local market and seeing the all their gorgeous, organic, regional produce at really good prices and I know cannot compete with my own backyard project. Plus, who has time for gardening when I cannot pry myself from the kitchen.

Like an afterthought, these lovely french fingerlings were hidden in a corner of Monterey Market near the dairy department.


Ingredients

10-12 French Fingerlings (or any tasty potatoes you can get your hands on)
2 entire heads of garlic
4 branches of rosemary
olive oil
Sea salt
Fresh ground pepper

Preheat oven to 450.

Slice potatoes into quarters lengthwise, place in baking pan. Separate garlic into individual cloves, leaving skins on, and nestle amongst the potatoes. Remove rosemary leaves from one branch and chop. Add chopped rosemary and the remaining intact branches to the potatoes. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.

Roast for 25-35 minutes, depending on thickness of potato slivers.

This is our go-to recipe for oven roasted potatoes. Easy and delicious.

Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So good to hear from you... I appreciate each and every note you leave for me!

Thanks,
E