Fresh Mint Tisane





Okay, is your belly hurting as much as mine? Every year after I gorge myself on Thanksgiving dinner, I vow never to eat again. Of course all the tasty leftovers will lure me back to the kitchen to indulge the very next day, despite the protests of my aching tum. But can't I dream of a world where my belly could just have a little post-Thanksgiving vacation?

Between helpings of leftover turkey, stuffing, and what ever else you still want to eat, try a pot of mint tisane. You don't need anything more than mint and hot water.

Put a sprig of two of mint in a glass, or a bunch of sprigs in a tea pot. Pour hot water over the top. Let steep for a few minutes. So simple and ahhhhhh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So good to hear from you... I appreciate each and every note you leave for me!

Thanks,
E